Valued A-Z Bus Customers,
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our customers and employee-owners are of the utmost importance.
Therefore, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher. We didn’t become the leader in customer service excellence experiences by maintaining the status quo; you can count on us to be a leader in meeting the challenge of the coronavirus.
What We Are Doing Differently:
- Effective immediately we must ask that all forms of handshaking between employees, and between employees and our customers cease.
- When a bus is delivered to a customer, whether it be a new delivery or a unit returned after service work has been performed, the delivery driver must disinfect the entire driver’s area. This is to include:
- Disinfecting the steering wheel
- Disinfecting all switch panels
- Disinfecting the driver’s seat
- Disinfecting the entryway handrail
- Drivers may use antibacterial wipes or disinfectant spray and a clean towel to wipe off the above listed surfaces.
- Prior to clocking in for the day, all employees must wash their hands upon arrival to either the Sacramento or Colton building.
- Our janitorial services in both Colton and Sacramento will expand until further notice. A-Z will be paying for continual disinfectant treatments at both facilities.
We would like to thank all our employee-owners and valued customers for adhering to A-Z’s COVID-19 Prevention Practices listed above. These proactive measures have been implemented with everyone’s wellbeing in mind, it is our sincere hope that we may return to normal business as soon as possible. In closing, if anyone develops symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or suspects they may have contracted the virus we strongly encourage you to seek professional medical assistance immediately. Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our communities while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our Valued Customers and Employee-Owners.
All the best,
President and CEO