With thousands of parts in stock, we can ship same day on all in-stock items enabling you to have your vehicle repaired and back on the road, avoiding costly downtime.
We continue to experience unprecedented times. As a result, we feel it necessary to revise our freight policy due to this rapidly changing environment. With that in mind, we will no longer be offering FREE freight Fridays.
For your convenience, we are offering same-day delivery in local markets FREE of charge and multiple methods of shipping to those further from our locations. Eligibility is based on daily order cutoff time which varies by location, product, and availability.
Shipping Method Explanation Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday, and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and not guaranteed. For a more specific delivery ETA based on the item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (800) 988-4170.
Ground Shipping Delivery typically in one to five business days after shipment.
Second Day Shipping Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed on Wednesday night and ships out on Thursday, it will arrive on Monday of the following week.
Next Day Shipping Delivery is the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
Backordered Parts If any part(s) in the order is temporarily out of stock during the ordering process the counterman will advise and there are two options to choose from.
- Option 1 – Select to ship your order less the back ordered parts. Backordered parts will ship later.
- Option 2 – Hold the order until the shipment is complete and then ship.
DAMAGED or MISSING PARTS – IMPORTANT
It is of prime importance to adhere to the following procedure when a situation arises for the need to claim repairs or replacement of damaged goods due to transport for both dealer and direct shipments.
1. It is vital to ALWAYS undertake a visual inspection of any package with an external aspect of damage and take pictures. Without this proof, it is impossible to recover any refund from the carrier. All damages must be reported to A-Z Bus Sales counterman within a 36-hour time frame of receiving the part.
2. When damage is noticed and declared to the carrier, it is crucial to contact the shipper, A-Z Bus Sales, BEFORE going forward with any repairs or replacements. This will prevent any potential misunderstanding on the reimbursement possibilities expected.
3. If a part has concealed damage or a part is missing from the order there is a 36-hour time limit to report the case to A-Z Bus Sales parts department so we may rectify the issue.
4. Photos MUST be taken for points 1 and 3. We appreciate your business and thank you for your support and understanding. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us it will be a pleasure to assist you in any way possible.
MEET THE PARTS TEAM
Director of Parts
Assistant Parts Manager
Outside Sales, Parts & Service
How can we help?
Please complete the form below or give us a call to speak with a parts expert. SoCal 800-622-4440 or NorCal 800-635-7491.